Welcome to The Spa at the Shearwater Hotel, a space created with wellness relaxation and tranquillity in mind, a place to switch off and massage your senses. The team here at The Spa at the Shearwater pride ourselves in providing our clients with optimal treatments using industry topping brands like Yonka and Image. We offer an assurance you that you will leave feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and revived. The Spa is available for pre booked appointments only at this time and is adhering to the strictest Covid-19 guidelines.
The Spa at the Shearwater makes this hotel the perfect destination this winter for a Spa Break, make it a Girly getaway or couples escape see our special offers page for package details. Or for those looking for a SPA day , Afternoon tea in the Lobby Lounge or Lunch or Dinner in the Canal bar are the prefect accompaniment.
Pre Booking is Essential in order not to be disappointed.
We boast a wide range of Yonka & Image therapies to suit everyone looking for the perfect relaxation treatment. Yon-Ka’s founding commitment is to give immediate and long-lasting visible results with a healing touch. The range has its roots in innovative scientific research, as it was first introduced to the aesthetics world 60 years ago as a treatment for burns victims in numerous hospitals throughout France. This commitment to research and innovation combines with luxurious ingredients to deliver results-driven yet pampering treatments and products. As a result, Yon-Ka is now a widely known popular, award-winning and well-respected range worldwide.
IMAGE Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further its mission of helping the world to Age Later. IMAGE is powered by safe, proven ingredients and smart botanicals. Created by an aesthetician, formulated by a plastic surgeon, and delivered by our highly trained professional therapists here at The Spa in the Shearwater hotel.
Expert body therapies and unique massage techniques are combined for maximum results and at The Spa, ensuring you are given a sensational experience in all of our therapies.
New Guidelines in place at THE SPA
Please Note that booking for appointments is essential, unfortuantley we will not be able to accept those that have not made an appointment prior.
-All product orders for Yonka & Image must be preordered and paid for and can be collected at the Hotel.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to treatment time, no earlier.
- All clients to come pre-showered prior to all treatments.
- Please Sanitise hands on entry to spa.
- You will be asked to be temperature checked upon entry, please note that if you are feeling unwell or have any flu like symptoms we will not be able to fulfill your appointment.
-Once an appointments has been secured in THE SPA then we will email you out a consulation form which must be completed and emailed back to us prior you appointment,
- Please put mobile phones on silent and avoid touching your phone during treatments.
- Due to social distancing guidlines the use of our Relaxation room time will be limited to 30 minutes after your treatment.
- Therapists will open and close doors for clients to avoid touching surfaces.
- No children permitted in the Spa unless booked in.
- Most importantly, if you are have symptoms of covid-19 or in general feeling unwell please re-schedule you appointment, for the safety of Our Spa therapist and clients.
Spa Opening Hours
8 treatment rooms
Herbal teas, water and fruit - please note that under new guidlines we will not be able to provide this service**
Yonka and Image skin care products and gift sets
Consultations with skincare experts
Complimentary robes and slippers.
Contact a member of our Spa Team now
0909630521 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org