KIDS ZONE - Updated Covid Operating Plan for the Kidszone
The younger guests are as important to the hotel as every other guest and our family-friendly team here at the Shearwater Hotel & Spa, will be sure to keep your little ones entertained in our Kids Zone Club
Our kid’s Zone Club caters for "Tots to Teens " and includes something for everyone with games and activities, arts and crafts, story time, Movie Night and so much more!
During our Midterm and Summer Breaks our club will only operate from 4pm- 8pm . There will be a limited number of Children in Each Session
In adherance with Health & Safety measures we have to adjust our format of the running of our kidszone.
Each child will be given an activity box while in the zone which they will use during the time frame that they are with our team.
All items will be disposable after use.
Kidszone will then operate a cooling down period to get the children ready for bedtime with storytelling or a lovely childhood movie "sets the tone for an awesome sleep!
Your little ones will have amazing adventures at our Kids Zone -
Club Rules & Regulations
- All Children must be aged 4yrs+ to attend the Kids Zone Club.
- Parents must sign their children in and out of each session of the club they are attending. Under no circumstances will children be allowed to leave unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Food order must be given when signing in during evening registration – 4pm-5.15pm approx.
- Kids club staff are trained to supervise toilet-trained kids between the ages of 4-16.
- Any kids under the age of 4 must be toilet trained before we can admit them to kids club.
- Any kids under the age of 4, but not toilet trained, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents must be informed when asking about booking kids club of these policies to reduce confusion upon pick-up by the kids club staff.
- Parents should be informed of the pickup times and finishing times for kids club booked for functions (christenings, weddings, communions, etc) and these times must be adhered to for rostering staff .
CHECK OUT OUR CHILDRENS PARTY OFFERINGS : -Plus print your invitations ( click on the Link )