The younger guests are as important to the hotel as every other guest and our family-friendly team here at the Shearwater Hotel & Spa, will be sure to keep your little ones entertained in our Kids Zone Club
Our kid’s Zone Club caters for "Tots to Teens " and includes something for everyone with games and activities, arts and crafts, story time, Movie Night and so much more!
Your little ones will have amazing adventures at our Kids Zone -
Our Kids Zone days are packed full of fun and games, making new friends and trying something new.
The Morning Club Session
- Meet at Kids Zone registration desk at 9.00am / 9.30am to register
- Breakfast in restaurant between 9.30am - 10.15am
- Activities from 10.30am -12.00pm
- Collection at Kids Zone registration desk at 12pm
The Evening Club Session
Meet at Kids Zone Registration desk at 5pm
- Dinner 5.30-6.30pm - Click on the Link for Menu Choice -
- Activities 6.30pm -8.30pm
- Movie & popcorn 8.30-9.30pm
- Collection at Kids Zone registration desk at 9.30pm
Club Rules & Regulations
- All Children must be aged 4yrs+ to attend the Kids Zone Club.
- Parents must sign their children in and out of each session of the club they are attending. Under no circumstances will children be allowed to leave unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Food order must be given when signing in during evening registration – 5.00-5.15pm approx.
- Kids club staff are trained to supervise toilet-trained kids between the ages of 2-16.
- Any kids under the age of 4 must be toilet trained before we can admit them to kids club.
- Any kids under the age of 4, but not toilet trained, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents must be informed when asking about booking kids club of these policies to reduce confusion upon pick-up by the kids club staff.
- Parents should be informed of the pickup times and finishing times for kids club booked for functions (christenings, weddings, communions, etc) and these times must be adhered to for rostering staff .
CHECK OUT OUR CHILDRENS PARTY OFFERINGS :