Carlton Shearwater Hotel, Galway
Signature Double Room
Spa Relaxation Room
Local ActivitiesMarina Point, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, Ireland.
Tel: 00353 (0) 90 9630400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There's plenty of activities in the local area to keep you and the kids occupied during your stay at the Carlton Shearwater Hotel & C Spa, Ballinasloe. Whether its a Museum, Castle or Pet Farm that you want to visit we're sure to have something to suit you!
- Birr Castle Demense
- Clontuskert Abbey was founded in 805
- Kilconnell Abbey was originally founded in 1353
- Leap Castle is Ireland's most haunted castle!
- Portumna Castle was originally built before 1618.
- An Dún Transport & Heritage Museum
- Clonmacnoise Monastic Settlement has a long and varied history.
- Dartfield is a spacious purpose built musuem
- Roscommon Museum
- Larry's Old Time Village is a beautiful crafted model village.
- Ballinasloe Famine Park
- Brigit's Garden is one of the truly outstanding attractions in Galway.
- The River Suck which surrounds Ballinasloe is famous as a Coarse Fishing Venue